West End Events – Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to westendevents.co.uk thank you for viewing our website.
The term ‘West End Events’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: West End Events LTD, Kintyre House, 70 High Street, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7BB, United Kingdom. West End Events is registered in England, our company registration number is 03007971, Vat number 667722405. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- All persons booking an event or services provided by West End Events do on the basis that they agree to the terms and conditions listed within this document and our standard booking terms and conditions which will be send to you separately
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
- To protect your own interests please read the booking terms and conditions carefully before confirming an event booking. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please write to or email us at the addresses stated on our website
If the terms and conditions are amended by West End Events, we will upload the changes on this page so that you are always aware of any alternations. If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions then please contact us via [email protected]